We are currently still open for our normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm. Please read below.
- Our front door is currently open, so you may come in as usual. You will need to wear a cloth mask that covers both your mouth and nose.
- For exam room entry, you will also have your temperature taken and will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entry into the exam room.
- Our staff members are all wearing masks for their entire day, and we ask that you wear a mask for the entire duration of your visit. Please attempt to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from our staff members.
- We have increased the frequency and diligence of disinfection within our facility.
- We are currently experiencing an extremely high demand for services and may not be available to see "new" clients temporarily. Please contact us to check our current situation for new-client availability.
- Please tell us if you or your cat has had exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We also ask that if you are showing any signs of illness, are in quarantine or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, that you have someone else bring your cat in for you or reschedule for another time.
- We are screening our staff daily for signs of illness and fever.
- We ask for your patience as we work to address everyone’s needs while trying to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you and be safe!
Disease updates for COVID-19 in pets:
Please visit the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) website for current updates regarding COVID-19 in animals.