In light of the recent COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are considered an Essential Service and we will stay open as long as authorities deem it safe and we can ensure the safety of our team, our clients and your cats. We are currently still open for our normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm, but have changed the way we are seeing patients. Please read below.
Your help is needed to ensure our community and our team remain healthy. The following policies are currently in place:
- The American Veterinary Medical association has advised us to postpone all visits for wellness and elective procedures. We will concentrate on patients who require medically necessary care. This directive will decrease everyone's exposure to one another to decrease the spread of COVID-19 as well as conserve supplies needed in the treatment of human patients during this pandemic.
- We will continue to be available for medication or food refills.
- When bringing your cat for an appointment, your cat is required to be inside of a cat carrier and you will need to bring a cell phone. If you do not have either of these items, please call us to discuss the options.
- We are minimizing everyone’s exposure to each other by asking all clients to remain in their car. When you arrive, please call us at 702-257-3222. We will handle most paperwork curb-side and over the internet and will perform payments over the phone. For patient visits, our employees will transport your cat in and out of the hospital themselves and you will be communicating with the doctor by phone. We have increased the frequency and diligence of disinfection within our facility.
- We also ask that if you are showing any signs of illness, are in quarantine or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, that you have someone else bring your cat in for you or reschedule for another time.
- We have decreased the number of staff on site to limit their exposure and are screening them for signs of illness and fever.
- We ask for your patience as we work to address everyone’s needs while trying to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you and be safe!