In light of the recent COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are considered an Essential Service and we will stay open as long as authorities deem it safe and we can ensure the safety of our team, our clients and your cats. We are currently still open for our normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm, but have changed the way we are seeing patients. Please read below.
Your help is needed to ensure our community and our team remain healthy. The following policies are currently in place:
- The American Veterinary Medical Association and the CDC has advised us to postpone visits for wellness and elective procedures. We will concentrate on patients who require medically necessary care. This directive will decrease everyone's exposure to one another to decrease the spread of COVID-19 as well as conserve supplies needed in the treatment of human patients during this pandemic. As the situation evolves, we will transition back to normal wellness care and elective procedures, please contact us to check our current status.
- We are currently experiencing an extremely high demand for services and may not be available to see "new" clients temporarily.
- Please contact us to check our current situation for new-client availability.
- We will continue to be available for medication or food refills.
- We are minimizing everyone’s exposure to each other by asking all clients to remain in their car. This restriction was implemented on November 27th as COVID-19 cases spiked higher than ever. When you arrive, please call us at 702-257-3222. We will handle most paperwork curb-side and over the internet and will perform payments over the phone. For patient visits, our employees will transport your cat in and out of the hospital themselves and you will be communicating with the doctor by phone.
- Our staff members are all wearing masks for their entire day, and we ask that you wear a mask when our employee is talking with you, even while at your car and maintain social distance of at least 6 feet from our staff member.
- When bringing your cat for an appointment, your cat is required to be inside of a cat carrier and you will need to bring a cell phone. If you
do not have either of these items, please call us to discuss the options.
- As of November 27th, 2020, we will not be allowing clients into our lobby waiting room due to the rapid increase in COVID-19 cases. You will communicate with the doctor by phone and will not be in the same room with your cat while the doctor does her exam.
- We have increased the frequency and diligence of disinfection within our facility.
- Please tell us if you or your cat has had exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We also ask that if you are showing any signs of illness, are in quarantine or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, that you have someone else bring your cat in for you or reschedule for another time.
- We are screening our staff daily for signs of illness and fever.
- We ask for your patience as we work to address everyone’s needs while trying to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you and be safe!
Disease updates for COVID-19 in pets:
Please visit the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) website for current updates regarding COVID-19 in animals.