We are currently still open for our normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm. Please read below.
- Our front door is currently open, so you may come in as usual.
- Due to the rising cases of the Delta variant of COVID-19 in Las Vegas, face coverings are required while indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- While in our hospital, all clients and employees are REQUIRED to wear a cloth face covering which covers the nose and mouth.
- We have increased the frequency and diligence of disinfection within our facility.
- We are currently experiencing an extremely high demand for services and may not be available to see "new" clients temporarily. Please contact us to check our current situation for new-client availability.
- Please tell us if you or your cat has had exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We also ask that if you are showing any signs of illness, are in quarantine or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, that you have someone else bring your cat in for you or reschedule for another time.
- We are screening our staff daily for signs of illness and fever.
- We ask for your patience as we work to address everyone’s needs while trying to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you and be safe!
Disease updates for COVID-19 in pets:
Please visit the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) website for current updates regarding COVID-19 in animals.