We are available for emergency visits during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please call ahead to let us know about your cat's emergency so we can prepare for your visit. (702) 257-3222
Outside of our regular hours, there are several emergency animal hospitals that can assist you. These emergency hospitals have doctors and full support teams available to you after hours.
Below is a listing of those hospitals, please note each hospital's office hours.
Las Vegas Animal Emergency Hospital
- On Charleston Blvd. between Decatur and Jones
- 5231 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89146
- (702) 822-1045
- Hours: Mon-Fri 6 p.m.-8 a.m.
- Saturday: Open at 4 p.m. and remains open until Monday morning at 8 a.m.
Animal Emergency Center
- On Patrick Lane between Sunset and Russell
- 3340 East Patrick Lane Las Vegas, NV 89120
- (702) 457-8050
- Clinic Hours Including All Holidays:
- Monday-Friday from 6 p.m.-8 a.m.
- Saturday-Monday from 4 p.m.-8 a.m.
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- On the corner of Durango and Tropicana
- 8650 W. Tropicana Ave. Suite B-104 Las Vegas, NV 89147
- (702) 262-7070
- Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care NORTH
- Located on Craig Rd. and Rainbow Blvd.
- 4445 N. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89108
- (702) 262-7080
- Mon-Sun 6pm-8am, 24 hours on holidays